Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Saga



With the recent release of "Twilight" - the movie (trailer here), I would like to recommend you the book(s), because I think the movie didn't live up to it.

There were a lot of high expectations & book readers like myself were very disappointed. I believe that to people who have not read the book it might be a good movie but I was not so happy with it. I felt that there was no feeling in the characters. I mean when you read this book it changes you, you fall IN LOVE with the story I did not fall in love in the movie.


For those who did not read the books or see the movie, The Twilight Saga: Slipcased is a popular four-novel series about the love story of Edward Cullen, an impossibly handsome and virtuous vampire, and Bella Swan, a kind of “everygirl”.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share
eXTReMe Tracker